Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Titles Suck

I'm exhausted today cuz I couldn't sleep well last night. Just as I was dozing off, I heard yelling right below my window. Turns out some people were trying to break into cars in the parking lot. Again.

Watched the season finale of "Gilmore Girls." Thank goodness for the dvds; I don't know how I'd survive summer without them.

Also saw part of the Britney Spears UPN show. I'm left with the number one question still unanswered: How did Kevin Federline (an unknown backup dancer, commitment-phobic father of 2 out of wedlock kids) end up married to Britney Spears? And I don't have any significant other at all! How unfair is that? Well, maybe I'll find someone this fall. If anyone knows any cute, available Boston guys, let me know. Because I don't see myself being very successful as a backup dancer.

No comments: