Monday, May 23, 2005

Best. Day. Ever.

Okay, maybe not quite the best day, but I did get great news today. I have a job!!!! Hooray! Now, maybe all the bill collectors will finally close their encampment at my doorstep. Goodbye credit card debt, hello new tennis shoes. Yeah, so I'm a little excited.

It's a part-time job in Sacramento. I'll be doing political work, so all's right with the world. Thanks so much to Tam for telling me about the position. =)

Plus, I discovered that I can order a large pizza on Tuesday nights for as little as 6 bucks. I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow.

Yup, it's been a good day.

3 comments:

K8 said...

Congrats! $6 pizza is amazing!

Oh yeah, congrats on the new job too :) How long are you going to be working for them?

Kami said...

Mmm...and it's delicious, too. The pizza, not the job.

I'll be working there til I leave. But I haven't mentioned the whole moving thing to them.

K8 said...

I think I will have pizza today. It's only 10. I've already decided what to eat, but not what to do. Does this seem weird to anyone else?

Yeah, probably for the best you didn't mention it. Would have made it harder to get the job...