Friday, May 27, 2005

Happy Birthday, Blog!

Today my blog turns one year old. Amazing how fast they grow up, isn't it? I'm awed by how much has happened in this last year. I feel like I'm a different person than I was when I started this blog.

No big online celebrations just yet. When I celebrate my 2 year anniversary as a blogger (in June), I might try to do something fun in honor of the occasion. I'll make a few changes, clean house, and maybe even pull out a little something new. For now, though, I just want to thank everyone who actually takes the time to check in on me every once in a while.

Went to San Francisco today. My favorite quote of the day was uttered on the MUNI:

Girl #1: "I can't be mean."
Girl #2: "Me neither. I just need to make him suffer."

3 comments:

K8 said...

Before you know it, your blog will be a teenager. You'd better hope it's not a girl...."I hate you!" *slam*

Happy (belated) birthday blog!

Hmm - just want to make him suffer. Well, good that she's honest. :)

Kami said...

If I'm still doing this blog in 12 years, I'm not sure whether I'll deserve an award or a stay in a mental facility. Maybe both. =)

K8 said...

You think they'll let you blog from a mental facility? I don't think you'll have internet access...