
katejen
Originally uploaded by kamio.
My mom never believed me when I told her we weren't drinking alcohol at the party. But we REALLY weren't! Come on, would I have shown them to her if we had?
See, kids, being good never goes unpunished.
Step inside this tucked away space in which I share bits of my world.
5 comments:
Um, could you clarify the "We weren't drinking" statement?
Seriously, they were Italian sodas. I still remember--I had raspberry. Why does no one believe me???? =)
Um, because you're lying I would never do anything so silly when not under the influence. Seriously.
Hey - I can take back all those nice things I said about you during that background investigation...though I guess that doesn't make a difference now.
Beside, who decided to cook omelets while under the influence? Hmm?
Oh, come on... I'm sure you were *all* drunk all of the time in that house. It was basically a coed frat--it even had a name. =)
And all the drinking has clearly had an effect on your memories!
Post a Comment