I restrained myself, and didn't watch the "Muppet Wizard of Oz" on tv. I just wasn't sure about the idea of Ashanti as Dorothy.
In other news, I guess I'm in temporary hermit mode. Not entirely by choice. My classes are over. I'm out of cash and looking for a summer job, so I'm not signing up for anything else right now. Today, I stayed inside and cleaned the house. I was invited to a bbq, but I didn't go cuz it was inconveniently located.
I'm planning on seeing several friends over the summer (yay!), but right now, I'm just wishing I had a few more local pals. Well, there's always Friendster to keep me entertained. I've also added myself to Myspace, which is basically the same as Friendster, except that I have waaaay fewer friends on there. So you should join. =) I have it on good authority that those pages actually do facilitate meeting people.
Tomorrow, my mom and I are hoping to see "Into the Woods" at UCD. If we can't get tix, then we'll probably see a movie. It's probably good for me to get out of the house.
Saturday, May 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment