My apartment complex used to be a nice place to live, but now I can literally say it's gone to pot. This morning, as my mom and I descended from our place on our way to church, we noticed the distinctive, pungent aroma of marijuana coming from a downstairs apartment. The part that really got me, though, was that they were smoking out with the door open!
In other news, I've been busy applying for jobs (still nothing so far), applying for scholarships (I've been offered one at Georgetown), and trying to keep up with the rest of my life. I have a lot of work to do for photography. And for those who care (Kate), I'm knitting a Harry Potter-style scarf (in Griffindor colors, because that's my house according to the Hogwarts Sorting Hat).
Well, I should go clean my room before my regular appointment with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition...gotta find those kleenex--it's a tearjerker. =)
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment