Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Why Am I Posting Now?

Seriously. It's 10:30 pm, I have to wake up at 6 am tomorrow, and I still have a million things to do. So why on earth am I spending my time posting on my blog??? Well, cuz I may not have a chance to write again for over a week. I might get a chance on Saturday, but failing that, my East Coast voyage will come and go before I type another word on this page.

Today was pretty uneventful. I'm working on a new knitting project: a cell phone holder that will hopefully, one day, resemble a purple bear. But it's requiring me to 1) expand my very limited knitting skills, and 2) think creatively. Needless to say, things aren't going all that well.

Other than that, it's been packing, laundry, emails related to the trip, and not much else. Eek! I just remembered a few things I almost forgot...Better go deal with it. Catch y'all later!

No comments: