Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Dr. (Strange?) Love

Had my first Psychology of Love and Intimacy class today. It was awesome--I already feel like I've learned a lot, and all we did was go over the syllabus. Prepare for all kinds of love-related wisdom over the next few weeks. Of course, it'll all be theory (sorry Justin, no juicy stuff for that book....). My favorite quote of the day:

"A lot of people don't take lovers; they take hostages."

So it was a pretty good day. Until I got home and realized that I had left my key inside (as my mom let me out this morning). So I had a few hours to kill waiting for her to get home. But I kept myself busy by visiting the local yarn store and by attempting to surreptitiously take photos of runners (I need an action shot for my photography class, but most people stop moving when they notice you're taking their pic). I may have to convince someone to model for me....

1 comment:

K8 said...

Action? Or continuous passive motion?