Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sharks, Cell Phones, and Hoops

I watched the best/worst television movie tonight. It was called something like "Spring Break Shark Attack." And the plot was about that complicated: girl goes on Spring Break, sharks attack. It was hilariously awful.

My cell phone won't charge. I think it's cuz I took it and the charger with me when my mom and I went to visit Stanford this weekend. We walked around all day Friday, spent the night at my brother's, and came home Saturday. It rained pretty much constantly, and I think maybe the charger or the phone got wet. Grrrrrr. Blame it on Stanford (especially if I haven't returned your phone call). I guess I need a new phone.

Been keeping up with the NCAA Men's Tournament. I'm sad cuz pretty much all the schools I liked are out of it. I really wanted Boston College to surprise me and win it all. Oh well. At least I'm doing okay in terms of predictions. I'm not in any kind of pool, but I like to keep track on my own. I got 22 right in the 1st round and 8 right in the 2nd. Nowhere near my best year, but I guess it could be worse.

2 comments:

K8 said...

Wet phone bad. That's what happened to phone...um...number 3? Phone 1 was old, 2 wouldn't stay on or recieve service, 3 got water inside somehow, 4 make me sound like a static machine, and 5 is working (so far)

Yeah, so if your phone won't charge or the off button doesn't work or if the indicator strip on your batter is red/pink, you've got water in your phone. And they won't transfer your numbers for fear of getting water (somehow magically) into their machine.

I'm not bitter.

Kami said...

Yup. It just wouldn't charge. As far as transferring numbers, they weren't stored on the card, so they couldn't have transferred them anyhow.

The good news is that I now have a brand new shiny phone.

The other good news is that I got all the numbers from my old phone into my computer address book before the phone went completely dead. That means I didn't lose any numbers. =)