My life is filled with law school-related travel. I'm gonna be staying with Chris W. over in Cambridge. It'll be cool to catch up with him (and, hopefully, our friend DC). I'm also excited because I'm gonna meet with a Harvard prof who does some really awesome research. I still need to secure NYC housing for one night, though.
I'm going to Stanford for a visit this week. I'll probably spend the night at my brother's house. Then, I'm going to visit Boalt Law right before my East Coast trip. I'm spending one night at Jen's for that.
Hopefully, soon I'll have a decision made. I've set up a new poll about which school I should attend. It'll fall somewhere between American Idol and our electoral system: your vote will actually matter, but you can't vote anyone off with live results. =)
Not too much else going on. Happy early birthday to Jen, and Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all! Erin Go Bragh!
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment