Happy belated Easter, everyone. I got an Easter basket yesterday, which means, of course, chocolate high today.
I walked downtown today to buy train tix for my trip to Berkeley on Friday. All these little teenage hoodlums were out riding their bikes/skateboards/scooters down the street. Don't you just love Spring Break? I know I'm getting old because just the sight of the kids makes me feel all curmudgeonly.
Beginning to panic a little about the law school decision. There's only a couple weeks til I have to decide for sure. I can't even choose videos at Blockbuster without agony; how on earth am I going to make this decision? Hopefully, my upcoming trip will help... It's funny cuz people keep asking me if I have a top choice, and when I tell them I don't, they act like they don't believe me. But I'm looking forward to knowing where I'm going as much as anyone.
Okay, time to do something productive. Like sort my chocolate eggs by color. =)
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment