Exciting stuff in my neck of the woods. Well, to me, at least.
Last night, I got my class schedule for fall. It looks pretty good. Earliest class is at 8:50 am, 3 days a week. On Mondays and Tuesdays, I only have one class (Criminal Law), unless we have a section meeting (those are apparently only occasional events, and when they do happen, mine will be on Mondays). I'm excited about the professors. Two of mine are legal historians in addition to the basic 1L courses they teach. That seems like a good sign, since I'm interested in possibly becoming a legal historian myself. I didn't have time to do much research on the profs though, because....
I was in San Francisco today, visiting my orthodontist. And I got my braces off!!!! My teeth are visibly *not perfect,* but I'm fine with that because 1) I needed to get my braces off before moving across the country, 2) my teeth have changed soooo much, it already exceeded my expectations, and 3) I'm not a big fan of the "one size fits all" movie star smile type of mouth; I prefer a little uniqueness. I'll post before and after pics here if my orthodontist gives me them like he promised. I get my retainer in a week and a half. I've already chewed gum, flossed normally, and eaten Starbursts. I'm looking forward to biting into an apple. Ah, the little pleasures in life that we so often take for granted....
Have a fabulous day, everyone! I am. =)
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
for proper one-size-fits-all movie star teeth, you have to let them grind your real teeth down to tiny nubs and then glue gigantic blinding-white fake teeth to them! it costs $1000 a tooth and you have to have them replaced every few years! i bet it causes terrible toothpain too!
doesn't that sound awful?
you better make that an ooey-gooey caramel apple!
Post a Comment