Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Must....Keep...Treading....Water

This post has absolutely nothing to do with water. Except that I, metaphorically speaking, have spent most of my time recently trying to keep my head above it.

So much going on. The move was yesterday. I stayed up all night Monday packing. Thank goodness for Noah's help Monday afternoon! There's still stuff left at the old place to fetch. It was all beyond exhausting.

Got my immunizations today. Cost $132 for 2 shots, one of which I've already had. I wheedled, begged, and threatened to cry--and finally, got a doctor's note to excuse me from getting the tetanus shot to which I am allergic. I will still have to get the other 2 shots in the Hep B series in a little while.

Still working. Had to take Monday off for packing.

I got my first Harvard homework assignment in the mail. We have to do some reading and answer questions before our orientation meeting with our Criminal Law prof.

Back to treading...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck -- I know you can do it! I'm glad that first move is over. :)
~ Kate W.