Moving is awful. And being the only one in good enough health to pack is even worse. My mom injured herself--it looks like she has a hairline fracture on her arm--so most of the packing has fallen to me. We're so, so very behind for our move on Tuesday.
Side-note: What's with this new trend of blog comment spam (blam?)??? I just deleted some junky comment about insurance or some such thing. Will the horrors never cease?
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will actually be passing through the area today around 1:00ish if you want to give me a call I can move some boxes or what not for an hour or two. Let me know! -Justin
Thanks, Justin! I just saw your message now, but I really appreciate the offer.
It's too bad I didn't catch it sooner; you could have come over and worked with Noah for awhile. He was a HUGE help today.
Anyhow, thanks again--I've got to get back to work; I think I'm pulling an all-nighter.
Post a Comment