Thursday, September 21, 2006

Not Much Going On

Let's see....After getting my voice back, I developed a cough that is *finally* going away. So I'm happy about that. Other than that, life pretty much just keeps chugging along. I'm pretty happy with my classes overall.

My Cyberlaw class is particularly unusual. I'm in the midst of an assignment in which we have to use this new program to create a simple computer game. Mine is basically PacMan with a mouth and some gummy bears. But it's actually fairly challenging to figure out how to do anything cuz there are very few instructions.

Today, I had lunch with a friend of a friend. He recently transferred here from UC Davis. I always like meeting new people, and he was especially cool, so I had a great time. We stopped by the stationary store after lunch, and he convinced me to order some personalized notecards. This is "notable" (sorry, pun intended) because that happens to be #23 on my list of goals. So it was both an enjoyable AND a productive lunch today.

I start my Spanish class next week. I'm really looking forward to getting back in practice. But I'm a little worried cuz I'm starting to feel somewhat busy. Ah, well, such is life...

2 comments:

K8 said...

I think you should also order personalized calling cards. I think it's a trend that's going to be coming back.

Anonymous said...

Hola Kami,

Espero que este mensaje te encuentras bien...si no me intendes esta bien, a veces no uso los tiempos corectos para los verbos.

Tambien yo estoy tratando de mejorar mi espanol y con un novio cubanito, a veces hablamos en espanol.

pues, hablaremos mas tarde.

un abrazo fuerte.