Friday, September 15, 2006

Improving (?)

Well, the voice is pretty much normal now. But as the voice improved, the slight cough I had became worse. It's still around, though I keep hoping it'll disappear soon. I'm going in for allergy shots later this month, which might solve such problems. We'll see.

I've crossed a couple more things off that list of goals. This week, I met with Professor Minow to discuss the paper I'll be writing. She gave me some exciting ideas. I am really looking forward to working with her on this. So we can mark #33 accomplished. I also straight ironed my hair this week, but it was so rainy and humid that it barely lasted half the day. Whatever; mission accomplished. I'm officially done with #17, although I might try it again sometime just for kicks.

Basically, life continues on without much excitement. I've gone out a little, met some cool new people. Been feeling kinda lonely lately. My closest friends at the law school have time to hang out much these days. I just wish there was one person I could call up anytime....Oh well, it's probably good for my academic situation.

Hmm, bedtime methinks. Either that or time for another Veronica Mars episode.

No comments: