Sunday, September 10, 2006

Is it Quiet in Here, or Is it Just Me?

I think it's just me. I lost my voice last night. And it's not like I even just have a hoarse rasp. Nope; I can barely manage even a whisper. If my voice doesn't return soon, it should make my small, discussion-focused Monday morning class pretty interesting. I had to email the prof for that class today anyways, so I gave him a little advanced warning.

Um, other noteworthy aspects of my life? I saw Shakira in concert on Tuesday. It was AWESOME! (I think yelling is okay on here right now cuz it makes up for my absence of actual noise). And in other coolness, Professor Martha Minow (in my view possibly the awesomest prof on this campus) agreed to supervise the paper I'm writing this year for the writing requirement. I'm meeting with her on Thursday, when I absolutely MUST (yelling again) be able to speak.

I feel like Silent Bob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too need an earring organizer, I have so many now it's not funny. But I kinda like digging around in my cool blue bowl for them...though I sometimes forget what's hidden in it.

So good to see you! Take care and rest your voice, lemon tea, girl. Lemon tea.