Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good News

After over 3 days of whispering, my voice is now merely a rasp--quite an improvement. I'm hoping maybe it will be normal by tomorrow (fingers crossed!). I can't describe how depressing it is not to be able to talk to anyone, especially with all the stress of job gunk I'm experiencing. So I'm very happy to (apparently) be on the mend.

The other good news is that I have completed #16 on my list: be one week ahead on the reading for at least one class. Well, it was mostly just good luck. I completed all the reading for my seminar today only to go to class and have the instructor say that we wouldn't deal with the readings til next week. Hurray! But I want to give myself the credit I believe I deserve. For once, I've actually done a good job of staying on top of my readings in every class. Sure it's only the first week, and I don't expect my diligence to last. But at least I'm a little bit ahead in every single course right now. Pat on the back for me.

And as my reward, I'm gonna go make some hot chocolate, pop in my Veronica Mars dvd (I love that show, so I just bought Season 1) and then go to bed.

No comments: