Monday, April 25, 2005

There's Always a Bedpan...

Well, I got my housing assignment in the mail today. I was assigned the smallest possible room in the yuckiest possible dorm. And, on top of that, I'm on a coed floor that only has a men's bathroom. So I'll have to travel to another floor just to use the restroom. And shower. And get ready. But mainly it's just inconvenient when you've really, really got to go. Oh, well. I guess I'll get used to it. On the positive side, it's also the cheapest possible dorm. Maybe I can use the extra cash to do some room remodeling. How much does a bathroom installation go for? =)

In other news, I guess yesterday's full moon explains the strange kind of day I had. I bumped into both my 7th grade teacher and a friend of mine from junior high. The latter was actually also my Homecoming date frosh year of high school. It's just weird having junior high flashbacks. My teacher told me to come by the school sometime to say hello. I realized that when I started 7th grade her current students were one year old! Crazy how time flies.

Unless you have to go to the bathroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must miss the wonderful days of being an R.A.--

When the residents could empty the chamber pot for you.

;)

Anonymous said...

You don't want a bedpan. Really you don't.

Anonymous said...

you can always pee out the window... like some of my residents did