Wednesday, April 27, 2005

If We #1 and #13, and You #18, Then I Don't Need to #9

I'm a big fan of lists. I'm constantly writing lists of all the junk I have to do. But I also keep a running, constantly changing, list of things that I *want* to do. I thought I'd share part of its current incarnation with you. I'd love to learn what's on your list!

1) Go to Vegas and gamble (I've only gambled in the airport there, which soooo doesn't count!)
2) Dye my hair
3) See a rugby match
4) Learn to drive
5) Learn how to box
6) Go "antiquing"
7) Watch a Niners game in person
8) Learn how to play pool respectably
9) Become responsible with money
10) Attend a Democratic presidential inauguration
11) Build something (like bookshelves)
12) Travel to every continent (possibly excluding Antarctica--I can never decide.)
13) Get marrried
14) Personally know a US president
15) Master another language
16) Visit all 50 states
17) Go sledding
18) Win the lottery
19) Learn to play an instrument
20) Go to the Oscars
21) Have something (ie. a building, a sandwich) named after me
22) See a Broadway play
23) Be debt free
24) Renew my passport, and always be ready to jet off somewhere
25) Learn to crochet well
26) Fly first class
27) See the Winter Olympics in person
28) Fly in a biplane
29) Do something adventurous that scares me
30) Become good at sewing

No comments: