Saturday, April 23, 2005

I Make Simon Cowell Seem Kind

I honestly have absolutely nothing interesting to say about my own life today. So I won't say anything. Instead, here's a list of reality tv-themed insults (hey, I have a lot of free time). You know your life is going badly if someone says to you:

  • If you were on my island, I'd vote myself off.

  • Your face is made for tv--"Extreme Makeover," that is.

  • Didn't I see you on "The Surreal Life?"

  • You make Paris and Nicole look like nuns.

  • You make Jessica Simpson seem smart.

  • You make Anna Nicole seem classy.

  • You make the Osbournes look attractive.

  • A date with you is better known as "Fear Factor."

  • Do you and The Donald share a hairstylist?

  • Every date with you is an "Elimi-Date."

  • You're as exciting as "Big Brother."


Add your own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, you seem to have mistaken me for a Desperate Housewife...