Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wow, Even My Blog Is Getting Old!

So, by chance, I just happened to notice that today (it's 1:15 am EST) marks 2.5 years since I started this blog. I can't believe how time has flown, and all that other nostalgic stuff one says on such occasions....

I've been blogging now for around 3 and a half years. And yet I keep bugging you all with the mundane details of my existence.

Speaking of which, I'm currently creating a short video for my Cyberlaw class. For this course, I've already "programmed" the world's worst computer game, created an identity in Second Life, contributed to a class wiki, and recorded my very own podcast (okay, technically, only part of a class podcast, but whatever).

I really enjoy figuring out how to create these kinds of things, but I do wish I had a little more technical assistance. I've had fun teaching myself Garage Band and imovie, but I get nervous about the fact that I'm actually gonna be graded on this stuff. The class isn't really about law or about how to create such things; it's about making an argument of some kind on the internet.

Just finished watching my borrowed copy of Lost: Season 2. Quite good. Now I'm only half a season behind. Same thing with Gilmore Girls. Hey, after my little video becomes an instant YouTube classic, maybe those Lost producers will come calling... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know what it has to do with the law, but it's pretty cool that CyberLaw has you doing that sort of thing. I had to use GarageBand and Audacity to make a Grey Album style mash-up for the Parody soundtrack, and I learned more about music in an afternoon that I have in the rest of my life put together.