It seems like the last month of a semester is always the craziest. Of course, that's especially true if you save (almost) all of the papers you have to write until the last month.
Well, no use lingering on the past. The point is, I'm finally done with it all. Hallelujah.
Enjoying life in the glorious west. Tomorrow, my mom and I are headed to SF for the day. I'd like to get over to the Bay Area at least one more time during my break.
On Jan. 1st, I head to Austin, TX to do my clinical work. Very exciting. I'll be there for 3 weeks.
What else? Still have to do almost all of my Christmas shopping. Looks like folks will be getting "Epiphany presents."
(For the unfamiliar: Epiphany comes on the 12th day after Christmas [as in "...on the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...]. It celebrates the arrival of the Wise Men upon the birth of Jesus. In some countries, all gifts are given then.)
Anyhoo, (somehow that word makes me sooo happy) hope you all are having fab holiday seasons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
are you coming back to the yay area after austin? i'm leaving tomorrow and coming back at new years!
-jen.
yayy! give me a call so we can hang out... i'll be around. tamsters
Post a Comment