Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Post-Christmas Wrap-Up

I had a wonderful Christmas here in Davis. It's great having free time to spend with my mom and just relaxing.

Meanwhile, I've accepted a summer position with an environmental nonprofit in Washington D.C. So if anyone is around there between June and August, be sure to give me a call. It will be fun to enjoy another D.C. summer, even if I do die from the humidity...

Not a lot else to say. Just a few more days before I head to Austin, TX. I think it will be a good experience, but I'll be sad to leave home. Goodbye, daytime television.

Heh, I was just thinking that I will really be covering the US this year. From the West Coast, to New England, to Texas, and the Mid-Atlantic, it's like I'm on tour... =)

4 comments:

K8 said...

Can I be a backup singer?

Kami said...

You'd better be lead or we'll end up with a tour about as popular as KFed's. =)

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the internship! yay for DC memories and perhaps we can create some more if I happen to be able to visit there this summer...kate w.

Anonymous said...

got your msg. let's hang when you get back. hoooray for DC and have phun in Texas. just watch out for rebumpkins.