Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Six Words Made The World Cry

Should be writing the paper, so... http://wired.com/wired/archive/14.11/sixwords.html

She wrote her own: others commented.

Wanted: man without loving girlfriend, ha.

Cheney to Bush: "Next stop, Syria."

"Do you remember the Constitution?"
"What?"

Attached to him like a barnacle.

The surest time machine: a grudge.

Kami sees heaven: Clinton, Obama 2008.

The future's here: Google owns it.

She never meant to stay over.

Blog created, blog ignored, blog resurrected.

Forwarding address to profs, shorten essays?

"Did you like it?"
"And how."

Boy meets girl, ruins her life. (The palpable bitterness; evidence of living.)

Never see me sweat, skip gym.

"Idiot says 'what?'"
"What?"
"Hi George."

The opened letter: welcome to Harvard.

1L year: came, saw, got Bs.

Cold, hard winter. Ecstacy! Spring Break.

Skipped firm interviews. Broke for life.

Halloween candy, free wine. Hello, Hemenway. (Hemenway gym, remembered after an eon.)

Kate lists website, ruins my life. =)

New addiction, go with the others.

Enough. It's 2:30; the sun's setting.

Six words written; several hours gone.

5 comments:

K8 said...

I think the =) counts....

"Never again will I do that"
"He is so not worth it"

Hmm, this could be really fun.

Kami said...

She writes to honor Barenaked Ladies:

I missed the best of you.

Kami said...

Woman, triumphant, said: "I am oak."

Trevor said...

Machines spoke: "Leaders are not born."

("... we are made")

K8 said...

Certainly not a delicate flower, no.