Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Start

Well, it's 2006. I had an absolutely awesome time at home. I was able to see many, though not all, of my favorite people out in California. In fact, my time was booked almost absolutely solid.

Next step: finals. I have soooooooo much studying to do. I'm starting to be a little freaked out by it all. And I think it's gonna be hard to focus on studying while seeing all my friends again after break. I must focus. Focus. Focus. My first final is on the 6th. I'm finished with them on the 11th.

After finals, it's another quick trip to California. I have a couple of summer job interviews lined up (one in SF, one in Sacto).

Okay, sorry I haven't been doing exactly great with the posting. No promises to improve, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... am I one of the favorite people you're referring to?? good luck w/ your finals... gimme a call when you're in Sacrabama again!

Kami said...

Of course you are Tam! You're one of my favorite people anywhere. =)