Thursday, January 26, 2006

Summer's Coming

I accepted the job at the US Attorney's Office in Sacto. Should be good to be able to live at home and save money. So I don't need to do much of anything. No apartment hunting.

Classes are fine. Contracts is all about logic. Property would be better if our classroom wasn't total crap. There aren't enough seats for everyone, so a few people have to sit in these old horrible desks. And those of us in normal seats are waaay too close together. Plus, the chairs are bolted to the floor so we can't move them at all, and the placement is uncomfortably close to the table.

Other than that, all is going pretty well in my life. I feel lucky to have wonderful friends and to get to study things that interest me. But I need to start getting to sleep earlier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations - I'm glad your internship plans are all set for the summer. :) from an anonymous public transportation lover who you talk to

Anonymous said...

Hey Kami,
Congrats on your summer internship. Please set a weekend to come down to the city for an evening visit. I'm currently organizing the second of many 80s club night for my friends. February it'll be Substance at the End Up on the third saturday. We're all about dancing once a month now.

shaking my groove thang...

Anonymous said...

hooorray for sact'o!