Monday, July 25, 2005

Update, Schmupdate

Well, I've booked my flight to Boston. So it's all set. I fully expect to be searched at the airport, since I'm flying nonstop with a one-way ticket. Oh, well.

Now I'm busy trying to get stuff together to ship. We're also crazy busy trying to work out the details of my mom's move. Keep your fingers crossed that everything gets settled soon.

Trying to stretch out my reading of Harry Potter to last as long as possible. That way maybe it'll feel like a shorter wait til the next (and last, *sniff*) book comes out.

Knitting a hat with earflaps to get me through the cold Boston winters (and that's just inside). But it's a little too big. So today I measured my head, and discovered that it is 22 inches in diameter. According to the Craft Yarn Council of America, that's the head measurement for men's hats. So my head is apparently bigger than the standard woman's head. This is interesting (to me) because most of my family members have big heads, but I've always considered mine average. Guess not. So that pattern is just really, really big. Anyone else out there have oddly-sized heads?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

22 inches in circumference, i hope...

Kami said...

yeah, yeah, you're right...geometry never was my best subject. =)