Sorry to start the week on such a depressing note, but I just found this story creepy. A young woman was killed in a drive-by shooting in Berkeley. It was at the corner of Dwight and College, where I lived for 2 years. I can't guess how many times I stood at that corner. If you want, you can read about it in The San Francisco Chronicle
On a happier note, I had a good time visiting with friends over the weekend. We took San Francisco by storm, and with the weather here in Sacto., I'm ready to go back. We've had 7 straight days of temperatures over 100 degrees. And the forecast shows the whole rest of the week the same way. By Thursday we should break a record for most consecutive days over 100 in Sacramento.
Monday, July 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment