The good news is that it looks like my mom may have found a place to move. She hasn't signed the lease yet or put down a deposit, but she's pretty committed to it. The manager is just checking when the place will be free for move-in.
The bad news is that it's not gonna be free until probably around the week I leave. So that means my mom can't help me with my move. Also, depending on the exact time, I may not be here to help with her move.
I'm starting to look into things like the cheapest way to ship some boxes to Boston. Also, it's much harder than you'd think to get a cheap one-way airfare between Sacramento and Boston. Southwest doesn't go there; JetBlue doesn't go from Sacto. to Boston (it does Sacto.-NY, or Oakland-Boston). And then I need to find somewhere to stay for one night before the dorms open. Hotels in Boston are about as pricey as the ones in the Bay Area.
It's both exciting and overwhelming to realize that TWO moves are coming up in 6 weeks. It hasn't really sunk in how different my life will be in a month and a half.
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment