Well, some things are looking up. I have 2 job interviews (both for part-time administrative assistant jobs in Sacto) coming up soon. So we'll see how those go.
Also, I'm excited because a friend of the family, Valerie, is going to give me her old bike on Monday. She's just getting the lights fixed and repairing or replacing one of the wheels. So it's a decent bike in pretty good condition--just used enough to hopefully keep it from getting stolen.
Meanwhile, I've started thinking and planning again for law school applications. I even have some tentative long-term career ideas. And I'm looking into some community college courses this fall. I might take Design and/or an HTML/Web Design course. The html course could be useful cuz it covers cascading style sheets (CSS), which is what this blog template is in. If I knew CSS, maybe I could make this template work!
It's still a little hard getting into the rhythm of things here, but I'm sure I'll eventually adjust to life back in Davis.
Saturday, June 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i find this webpage to be useful for CSS reference: http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/css/properties.html
also, this page shows off cool stuff you can do with CSS: http://www.csszengarden.com/
-clara
Post a Comment