Well, I think I can pretty much say without exageration that my life has turned upside down. Actually, it feels more like it's crumbling beneath me.
I've figured out that minus a job (or really any idea of what I'm gonna do), I can't afford my current apartment. Since the lease is up June 15th, that means I have to move before then. That's 9 days and counting to: find a place, secure a lease, get packed, find someone who can drive to help me move, get rid of excess stuff, and get moved in.
I'm trying to find a place in the East Bay at a really cheap price. If I can't, I'm gonna get rid of all my furniture, and run back to Davis.
So far, I've applied for one place and contacted people about two others (haven't heard back yet). I'm not feeling too optimistic about the first place cuz they sound like they want a co-signer, and I think we remember what happened the last time I needed one of those.
I want to feel independent and able to take care of myself. I don't want to have to rely on my mom to provide for me. At the same time, I wish I had more friends here in SF. I feel so totally overwhelmed and incapable of handling everything. If you're looking for me, I'll be hiding under my covers.
Sunday, June 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment