Well, I got successfully moved. I even managed to get my bed to Davis (hurray for George!). So now I'm settling back in. When I moved my stuff (last week) it was around 100 degrees here. Great timing, as usual.
What now? Get organized, pay overdue bills, do laundry, search for jobs. I really don't know what to do with myself. Right now, I'm just taking it one day at a time. I figure existential angst can wait til I've finished my long list of errands.
Many thanks to all the supportive souls out there who listened to my complaints, fears, (a few) sobs, and offered me lots of encouragement. I feel like the hardest part is over (knock on wood)....
Oh, and sorry about the funky formatting on this site. It only comes out funny on PCs; it looks totally normal on Macs. So either everyone should go buy a Mac (my preference) or I guess I need to dump this template. One or the other.
Monday, June 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment