Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Augh!

This has absolutely been the most stressful week of my life. I am the sort of person who always allows extra time to do things because I can't stand hurrying.

But I've had no choice. I had to hurry to search for apartments. Hurry to sell off all my stuff. Hurry to pack. Hurry to plan a move to Davis this weekend.

I still don't know what's expected of me for the rest of this month at work. I still have to figure out whether to switch orthodontists. Forward my mail. End my phone service. Finish selling my belongings. But worst of all, I still don't know how I'm getting my things to Davis. The problem is that I haven't been able to sell my bed. I love my bed, and I'd bring it with me if I could. I'd find room for it there. It would be just one thing I'd have left from the life I'm leaving behind. But I have no way to move it.

I feel so helpless. Useless. I just wish I could drive. Something so basic. Actually, I have no real desire to be able to drive. I just hate having to rely on others to do things I should be able to do myself.

No comments: