Work is totally dragging me down right now. First of all, the Exec. Director is totally breathing down my neck about a project. He thinks he's being helpful, but he's so not.
Then there's the computer disaster of 2004. My computer is,like, fatally infected with spyware. And my boss is asking me, "What sort of sites are you visiting because they must be sketchy?" Great, so now he thinks I'm some kind of porn hound. The truth is that I do Google searches on everything, and you don't always know whose site you're visiting.
Anyhow, the computer situation is literally so bad that it looks like I'm going to have to stop using the computer entirely. I can't even just delete everything on the hard drive--it isn't working.
Meanwhile, it's not like I was enjoying work before this crap started. I've been considering other career paths generally anyhow. According to my astrology book (hey, I don't have the answers; maybe the stars do), Pisces (that's me!) are supposed to do best in jobs like acting, art gallery work, writing, and (I'm not making this up) lounging on yachts. I want that job! So if anyone has a yacht they'd like to lend out...
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I left my yacht in Oklahoma. Sorry :(
re: spyware
if it's a PC, lavasoft's AdAware and "spybot search & destroy" will get you back in shape in no time.
Post a Comment