Friday, April 21, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a semi-crazy week. Had our Ames moot court oral argument on Wednesday. Thank goodness that's over. Turned in my application for Board of Student Advisors today. The next step in the process involves an "interview;" really, it's a pretend conference with a student on a paper. I've also been working to set up a Minority Student Council--an umbrella organization to represent all the affinity groups on campus. I'm very excited about the possibilities for such a group.

Today, the Black Law Students and the California Club are having a barbeque. And I'm hoping to hear Larry Flynt talk tonight. He's a pretty interesting guy. Meanwhile, I'm trying to prepare for finals (believe me, I need to start NOW) and get my financial aid application in.

I hear there's a world out there somewhere. The rumor has filtered into my little law school bubble. I think it's probably just a rumor.

No comments: