Woohoo! Kate's here-that's Kate L., if you were confused. I'm very excited to have her visit me; it's too bad that the weather decided to be so obscenely cold. Coming from LA to this could really shock the system.
Good weekend planned. Karaoke tonight with a few friends to ring in the birthday. Okay, I guess that's really pretty much the whole plan, except for shopping today. Some time in there, Kate and I will sneek in at least one tourist destination.
And, no, don't even ask: I did not get done with all of the things I had to do this week. I practically got none of them done. This was just one of those weeks. Glad to have hit the weekend.
And since I have nothing else to say, here's the results of a Mitsubishi poll of wacky street names in the US.
10) Tater Peeler Road (Lebanon, TX)
9) Intersection of Count and Basie (Richmond, VA)
8) Shades of Death Road (Warren County, NJ)
7) Unexpected Road (Buena, NJ)
6) Bucket of Blood Street (Holbrook, AZ)
5) Intersection of Clinton and Fidelity (Houston, TX)
4) Intersection of Lonesome and Hardup (Albany, GA)
3) Farfrompoopen Road--only road to Constipation Ridge (TN)
2) Divorce Court (Heather Highlands, PA)
1) Psycho Path (Traverse City, MI)
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gotta love Farfrompoopen. There is an intersection of Church and State in Salem, OR. Amusing for nerds :)
Post a Comment