I am absolutely beyond overwhelmed this week. School work and a lot of (mostly good) outside responsibilities have combined to make this week out of control.
For example, I spent hours on Monday filling out background checks for my job. Yesterday, I ran to the other side of campus to get one of those forms signed. And then I discovered that I can't even complete the forms until my new passport comes in the mail in March.
I've been to health services (I'm fine, really), been running all over trying to get all the financial stuff worked out for my research assistantship, and today I'm meeting a friend of a friend (we've been trying to find a time to meet all semester; of course it would be this week). What's most stressful is that I'm not even very successful at all my running around. Everything seems to take extra effort this week.
And then there's our mock court. For our legal research and writing class, we're doing a moot court. And the way they've timed our assignments, pretty much all the work is due right now.
Well, my birthday's coming up this weekend. Kate's coming for a visit (yay!). I'm hoping to be stress-free by then.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment