Tuesday, February 14, 2006

He Said, She Said

Thought I'd share some great quotes from today:

This morning I was walking (reluctantly) to class when I heard a little kid having a temper tantrum. "No, I don't want to go to school! I'm tired! I wan't a nap!" Amen, sister.

Property today was about whether or to what extent we own our bodies. A few of my favorite moments:

Professor: "What if a state court said, 'We don't like due process much, so all these things that used to be called property are now called schmoperty?'"

Professor, on organ donation: "A brain donation would be the most--you can't even, well, think about it."

Professor, telling us about a barber who sold Lance Armstrong's hair: "If I were Armstrong, I'd be creeped out by that. I just felt the need to interject that. Oh, there are no more hands anymore."

Student: "If I cut off my finger, I can put it in my freezer."
Professor: "Put it in soup or something."

And in the spirit of Valentine's Day, here is an article with hilarious overheard quotes about love.

No comments: