Ran in a 5k race today. It was kinda crazy cuz I've been preparing for it for 6 weeks, but I hadn't run for over a week since I got sick. Even so, I finished the race, and I did it faster than my last race time. I didn't do as well as I've done in practice runs, but I'm still happy with my performance, considering everything. The other cool thing was that my mom speed walked the race; it was fun to share the experience with her, and she did really well!
As far as being sick, I don't yet feel all better, but at least I don't feel as bad as I did last week.
Congrats to any Patriots fans out there. I was glad to see my boyfriend, the completely hot Tom Brady do well. =) I don't know how I'll survive until football season starts again in August.
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment