Friday, February 25, 2005

Another Boring Post (But Love Me Anyways)

Gaaaah! I hate travel planning. I'm trying to book a trip back East to see a few schools, but it's soooo expensive! And even if I manage to get some travel subsidies, it will still be expensive.... If anyone knows of a cheap way to get across the country (other than expedia, or southwest, or travelocity, cuz I've checked those) let me know. Or if you just have a plane ticket you'd like to give me, I'll take that too...

But other than that temporary frustration, things are going well. My bro, sis-in-law, and nephew may be coming for a visit tomorrow, which would be awesome. I really need to get some pictures taken for my photography class, and my nephew makes a great subject. If he'll only stay still. =)

A little stressed cuz I'm still waiting to receive two letters of recommendation that I need for a scholarship application. I have to mail the application with the letters by March 1st. I'm really hoping to see those letters soon, cuz it would suck to miss out on $15,000 just cuz of the letters of rec.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We flew on Jetblue to New York for $85 each way--you get unlimited "blue chips", DirectTV, and a screaming child behind you and in front of you. Not a bad deal at all.

--Anonymous

Anonymous said...

did you have a good birthday too????

-jt... yup, you gotta guess whose initials those are