Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Nothing Good Comes From the Bushes

I know I'm setting a bad precedent by writing again so soon after my last post--setting far too high a standard, I'm sure. But I've been busy scanning the blogiverse and getting inspired. Speaking of other blogs, you should really check out the new links I've added in the BRAND NEW, creatively titled, "other links" section. They are all sites I really like reading. And if you have suggestions for blogs to check out, please let me know--I'm trying to expand my online horizons.

Just a quick story, and then I'm "off to Bedfordshire," as Bridget Jones would say. I'm not too thrilled with the apartment complex I'm living in. We've lived here a long time, but things have gone downhill ever since a new company purchased the property. They painted the buildings a color that falls somewhere between puke green and urine yellow. They do nothing while random people come dump their garbage in the dumpsters. They fired all their competent employees.

And the other night, I'm not making this up, there was a man barking in the bushes!

Hours and hours of barking! Finally, someone called the police, and they came and fetched (sorry, bad pun) him. I would've called, but there's literally something almost once a week that I want to call in about. So I guess I'm just waiting for something really serious... like meowing...

No comments: