Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hillary Clinton 2008 Blog

If you're reading this, you probably know about my interest in politics. One of the ways I survived the last election was by imagining Hillary Clinton in the White House in 2008. Now, I'm sure some of you have other ideas about who would be the ideal president, but please just put those views aside momentarily, and help me out.

On the eve of President Bush's second (sigh) inauguration, I've started a new blog dedicated to getting Hillary Clinton elected, called President Hillary. It doesn't yet have a ton of content, but I'm working on it. Anyhow, please go check it out. Tell your friends. Link to it. Give me suggestions. Do any or all of the above.

At the very least, the election will be a lot more exciting if she throws her hat in the ring. Ooh, can you imagine a Clinton/Obama presidential ticket? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

obama's too young. a term in the senate, and maybe a term or so as illinois governor ( #1, for executive experience, and #2, to avoid the problem of explaining years complicated senate compromises in response to an opponent's snappy soundbyte) and he could be an awesome presidential candidate. assuming he lives up to the hype. :)

Kami said...

I was suggesting him for vice-president. And he won't be so young in 2008--by then, he'll be 47. Dan Quayle was 41 upon starting the vice-presidency. Al Gore was 49.

Besides, I was more thinking of my dream ticket than one I really expect to see... Although, if I were really going for the ideal, Robert Kennedy Jr. would be in there somewhere. =)