I had a blast down in LA last weekend. Warm, sunny weather in December was a very nice change from the current Sacramento-area fogginess. I really enjoyed hanging out with Kate L.--it was almost like the old days at TWFL. =)
And yesterday, I was over in the Bay Area (also warmer than Sacto., in case you were wondering). A whole group of Unit 2 hall staff got together. Kate W. is visiting from North Carolina, which was the occasion of the reunion. It was cool to have so many people back together, and of course, I always enjoy spending time with Miss W.
All my travels, though, have me nostalgic for the time when my friends didn't *ALL* live in different zip codes. It seems like everyone has just spread out. And I'm realizing that there's a pretty good chance that no matter where I go to law school, I won't be very close to anyone. Or almost anyone, at least. I miss you all!!!! Well, thank goodness for the internet and free cell phone minutes.
Oh, law school news: I was accepted at Santa Clara. So now I've heard from all but 3 of the schools to which I applied. Still waiting on U Penn, Columbia, and Yale. But it's not like I really need any more options; deciding should be difficult enough as it is. I can't even order food at a restaurant easily. And that's assuming I managed to decide on a restaurant in the first place. Wouldn't it be funny if I ended up not going anywhere cuz I couldn't choose? Hmm, maybe not so funny....
One last thing: I think I'm gonna buy some hardware that'll help me to record music from tapes and records onto my computer in the form of mp3s. Then, I'll be able to convert all our old music into cds. Isn't technology great? If anyone has had experience with such things, let me know cuz I'm sure I'll have questions. =)
Thursday, December 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dammit! i want to go to LA! :(
-clara
Post a Comment