Friday, December 10, 2004

Too Tired to Make Up a Title

I was accepted at NYU this week, but after all last week's excitement (See previous post if you have no clue what I mean.), I was kinda blase about it. I guess the novelty is wearing off a little.

Or maybe it's cuz I've been sick this week. The usual: cough, fever, stuffy nose. But it sucks cuz 1) I was already sick once this year, and 2) I've got waaay too much to do. Right now, I'm feeling fairly clear-headed, but mostly I walk around in a haze. Actually, mostly I lie in bed, too out of it to accomplish anything, but too bored for words. Anyhow, I hope it goes away soon. (Does anybody ever hope to stay sick for a long time?) Okay, I'm stopping now cuz my bed is looking really appealing again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

that was me, by the way

-clara