Just over a week til the 5k! I'm very excited and a little nervous. I've gotten comfortable running around 3 miles now, and the race is 3.1, so I feel pretty good about that.
I'm enjoying my classes so far, but I'm keeping busy with homework already. And I'm trying to get my law school essay done this coming week, so I can send in my Yale app before the week's over. We'll see if that happens.
And I've watched the Olympics almost every day. Yeah, I'm slightly obsessed. But I just love watching people do what they're great at. It's a beautiful thing.
And speaking of sports, I can't believe that Cal is going into the football season ranked 12th! Unbelievably great; maybe it'll make up for how badly the Niners are gonna do this year.
I think things will calm down a little after this week. Once my law school stuff is under control and the race is over, crunch time will be over. There are so many other things I've put on the backburner. Like getting back to all the people who have called/written/emailed... And that'll also be easier once my cell phone works again, hopefully that'll happen soon too.
Friday, August 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
another one goes to law school! laura friedman's in law school right now too! i don't care if we're the three people who got perfect 800s on our SATs, *I REFUSE TO GO TO LAW SCHOOL*! DO YOU HEAR ME?!
-clara
Oh, Clara...you'll get sucked in eventually too. SF put mind control devices in us, to force us to do things they can print in the newsletter.
Laura and I were both programmed for law school; it's clearly only a matter of time until your device kicks into gear. You may as well start studying for it now. =)
Post a Comment