Or, for that matter, anywhere better to put this, here's my list of every song I can think of that I don't have, but wish I did. Many of these, I had at one point, but no longer do (insert sad face here). In no particular order:
Time of Your Life (Green Day)
Little Black Backpack (Stroke 9)
You Were Always on My Mind (Elvis)
Karma Chameleon (80s Culture Club)
How Do You Talk to an Angel (Jamie Walters)
Just a Girl (No Doubt)
Don't Speak (No Doubt)
I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)
I Want it That Way (Backstreet Boys)
Manic Monday (Bangles)
Eternal Flame (Bangles)
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper)
This Kiss (Faith Hill)
Breathe (Faith Hill)
The Way You Love Me (Faith Hill)
Can't Help Falling In Love (Elvis)
Stuck in a Moment (U2)
Iris (Goo Goo Dolls)
It's Gonna Be Me (NSync)
Cry (Faith Hill)
Lose Yourself (Eminem)
Breakfast at Tiffany's (Deep Blue Something)
You're Still the One (Shania Twain)
Hanging By a Moment (Goo Goo Dolls)
Without Me (Eminem)
Maria (Blondie)
Bobby McGee (Janis Joplin)
California Girls (Beach Boys)
Big Yellow Taxi (Counting Crows version)
Cathedrals (Jump Little Children)
Stacy's Mom (Fountains of Wayne)
A Woman's Worth (Alicia Keys)
The Call (Backstreet Boys)
Falling (Alicia Keys)
Next Year (Foo Fighters)
I Need a Girl-Part 1 (P. Diddy)
California, Here I Come (Phantom Planet)
I Want Love (Elton John)
Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)
Our Lives (The Calling)
All or Nothing (O-Town)
Roll out-My Business (Ludacris)
I'll Never Fall in Love Again (Burt Bacharach)
Still the One (Orleans)
It's Raining Men (The Weathergirls)
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler)
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment