I don't have work tomorrow because the weather folks are predicting an ice storm here. Austin is unprepared for such catastrophic weather conditions, so pretty much everything is shut down. Ah, winter.
Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to my trip to Puerto Rico. I will be going there for a long weekend in mid-February for a recruiting event sponsored by a consulting firm. I turned in an application and had an interview, and they let me know that I was invited on Friday. They will be covering all costs. =) Apparently, weather in the San Juan area in February ranges between lows around 70 and highs around 80 degrees. Ah, winter.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So you've been in Austin over the winter break. Yes, Central Texans can't handle icy roads. Hope the rest of your stay there went/goes well.
Take care
Post a Comment