I had a bad case of either stomach flu or food poisoning. I was at the campus health center for hours on end. Yuck. Good news is that I'm feeling much better today. Hoping to be completely back on my feet tomorrow.
Luckily, in the midst of all of the wintry misery, I can rely on my joyous memories of a lovely long weekend in paradise. Puerto Rico was gorgeous (see sample photo). I greatly enjoyed meeting people and getting a feel for the world of consulting. I can actually picture myself enjoying that type of work a great deal.
I also managed to accomplish # 36 on my list ("Try one thing that scares me or is completely out of character for me") when I went swimming under a waterfall in the rainforest. It was a blast!
By the way, I can also cross off #4 (taking 3 steps to help the environment) because I have started unplugging appliances when not in use, turning off the water while I brush my teeth, and have become a green living representative for my dorm.
I also did #10, contacting a long lost friend, since I recently got reacquainted on Myspace with a pal from junior high. I accomplished #21 ("Go to the dentist"), but I will still have to go back again. Boo. And last, I finished the particularly daunting #30, by throwing out 2 items for each 1 purchased in December. Mainly, I accomplished that by buying very, very little.
Sorry this post was so ridiculously long. I guess I have to be bedridden before I actually get on top of things.
1 comment:
Like the blog. I've added a link on my own which is a fictional diary of a pupil barrister in England (see http://babybarista.blogspot.com). Cross links much appreciated though no worries if not. Best wishes, BabyBarista
Post a Comment