I have a cold again. I was in the law school health services office earlier this week. As I waited, I examined the magazines they have available. The collection consists primarily of: Golf Magazine, Nurse Practitioners' Monthly, and my favorite, AARP Magazine. It seems to me that they need to reevaluate the demographic of the folks likely to be in the law school health services waiting room.
Very excited because I found out today that I was selected for the Heyman Summer Internship Program. Basically, the program is designed to encourage students to spend their summer interning for the federal government. In addition to a small stipend, I will get to network with Heyman Fellows (recent grads working in the federal government) and other federal officials. Pretty cool.
I wish my head didn't feel ready to explode right now. On the bright side, I have a brand-new bottle of Motrin to get me through. And there's a new OC on tonight. So life has meaning.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kami!
Congrats on your summer internship. Is this one different from the one in Sacramento?
Have you heard from Emily. She's up to shenanigans in Scotland. All is crazy here. I wish I was independtly wealthy...sigh, long story. Take care,
Marisela
Thanks, Marisela! It's actually no extra work, just extra funding for the internship I already have. The name is a little misleading.
No, I haven't heard from Emily. I keep meaning to check in with her. I miss our times together--do I remember reading on your blog that she might be coming back to the bay area? It would be great for all 3 of us to get together again.
Post a Comment